If you are a UK taxpayer, you can make your donation worth more at no extra cost to you.

The Government’s Gift Aid scheme allows us, as a charity, to reclaim the income tax (or capital gains tax) you have already paid on your donation. Simply tick, sign and date the declaration below. Your address is needed on this form to identify you as a current UK taxpayer.

I want to Gift Aid my donation and any donations I make in the future or have made in the past four years to the University of Southampton. I am a UK taxpayer and I understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax in a tax year than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations, it is my responsibility to pay any difference.